This year, we have gone all out to make sure this will be the BEST time you have ever spent on your business! While past events have been our usual high quality, we will have new activities and special touches that are sure to please:
- Since we are all about saving money, register early and save on your annual membership fees.
- There is a Bring A Friend discount. Bring a non-member business owner who you think will benefit from learning about us and the discounted business services we offer. Your friend gets in free and if they join, you will save an additional $100 on your membership fee. This applies to up to three additional guests on your registration – a potential free annual membership!
- Concierge recommendations from Jeremy Martin, The Nashville Concierge. Find great things to do in Nashville, especially if you are making a mini vacation out of the week and staying the weekend after the Festival
- An exciting and relaxing Expo! break activity!
- National speakers including keynote address by former MSNBC anchor and business journalist Robert Sellers and kick-off breakfast with business humorist Patrick Henry.
- One-on-One session opportunities with ASI (on ESP) and other service suppliers.
- Hands-on Lunch and Learn pre-conference session to improve your business skills.
- Feedback forums with suppliers who want to hear what you have to say about customer service, communication, and products.
- Great swag including speaker’s books, door prizes and a grand giveaway.